[CentOS-mirror] AltArch mirror geographical coverage, need more mirrors outside US/EU

Thu Mar 2 12:55:52 UTC 2023
Andrew Yong <me at ndoo.sg>

Good day,

I've had to switch providers, and would like the new IP address
allowed for msync;

IPv4: Old 210.23.25.77 --> New 118.189.187.101
IPv6: Old 2406:f000:30f0::200 --> None
Bandwidth: 10Gbps --> 1Gbps

Please assist me to update for both CentOS and AltArch. Thank you! Regards