[CentOS-Promo] Envisioned LT PACT 2007:::LAS VEGAS plan of action (fwd)

Lance Davis lance at centos.org
Wed Apr 25 20:49:36 UTC 2007

Guys - if you want to kick this email blast idea around for a couple of
hours , they are waiting for it :)

Idea is that CentOS is a media sponsor in exchange for promotion of the
event.

We are also meant tio oput together a thread for the conference - who
fancies a trip to Vegas in June ??

We have thought abiout having a CentOS get-together there - like a mini
conference , there is also a Londion event in November.

Cheers

Lance

--
uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.