[CentOS-promo] Scribus Flyer files uploaded to the Wiki ...

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Sat Dec 8 20:21:05 UTC 2007

While i was browsing the wiki to find some templates to be used for a
presentation, i read that the Scribus files used for the flyer were
lost !
Why did nobody ask this list if someone still had the Scribus templates
we used ? I browsed my Fosdem archive folder on my laptop and it was
(luckily) still there ...
So i uploaded it to the wiki :
http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/MarketingMaterial and i've removed the
'we lost the Scribus files so here are the jpg ...' ... ;-)

--
Fabian Arrotin <fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net>
Solution ?