[CentOS-promo] LinuxWorld Expo London

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Mon Jun 25 18:48:43 UTC 2007

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007, Karanbir Singh wrote:

> Do we also want to start thinking about the Linuxworld Expo in London ?
> http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/
>
> it runs from the 23rd to the 24th of Oct.

Of course, the sooner the better. Froscon is coming as well and we should
have thought about LinuxConf in advance.

Also, we offered to give a generic CentOS presentation for Froscon but we
think that a generic distribution talk is not well accepted (or
spectacular enough) for a conference.

So maybe we need to think about a few nicer topics to promote/present
CentOS at conferences. (next to having a booth)

How do we proceed for LinuxWorld Expo 2007 ?