[CentOS-promo] Linuxtag

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Wed May 2 11:27:24 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2 May 2007, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Christoph Maser wrote:
>
> > i just wanted to sign up for the CentOS-Both-Lurking on Linuxtag ;)
>
> Booth-Lurking or Booth-Helping? We need to find out who is there and
> willing to help rather soonish, as we need to get Expo-Passes for the
> people who are going to help there.

I would say that people that are willing to be dedicated at the booth for
the whole 4 days get precedence over people that only come by for eg. 1 or
2 days.

Since we cannot request exhibitor badges for people that are mainly there
to visit and we don't want to exclude people that really want to help out
the CentOS project.

> Plus: At the moment we are 4 dutch speaking people and one person from
> Germany. Another one from Germany wouldn't be bad, if you think about
> where LinuxTag takes place :)

Yes ! Where are the German CentOS volunteers ? :)

Kind regards,