[CentOS-promo] CentOS Booth @ LinuxTag (fwd)

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sat May 5 22:24:50 UTC 2007

Ralph,

What is your opinion for the booth ?

I haven't thought about a design for the booth. Having at least one or two
pedestal's would be nice. But a normal table would be useful as well to
put some flyers on and to put a big flat panel screen. Also a normal
rectangular table allows us to put stuff behind (like a computer or
bags). Also one or two chairs for that table would be good as well to sit
from time to time :)

Kind regards,