[CentOS-promo] New batch of shirts of LinuxTag

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue May 22 10:39:29 UTC 2007

Hi all,

It may be possible (still) to order a new batch of quality shirts with the
CentOS logo and your name. This is intended for the people at the LinuxTag
booth, but if you want one as well, that's still possible.

	Example, see: http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Fosdem2007

These shirts are *NOT* for free !! And I need an answer ASAP (before this
evening 17h) otherwise you'll have to use a nameless one.

>From the following people

 Gideon De Kok (exchange the nameless one you got with a named one)
 Daniel De Kok (exchange the nameless one you got with a named one)
 Tim Verhoeven
 Christoph Maser

I need to know:

 1. Are you interested to buy one with your name on (nameless ones you can use)
 2. What size do you require ? (L, XL, XXL, XXXL)
 3. If you like your name on the shirt, what name do you want ?

If other people want one, you need to pay extra for shipping unless you
come and pick it up at LinuxTag. The exact price for shipping is unknown
yet (in fact, we don't know if we can do this in time, but we'll try).

Ordering one is committing to pay one (especially if it has your name on
it :)

Thanks for letting me know ASAP !