[CentOS-promo] Posters for LinuxTag

Lance Davis lance at centos.org
Fri May 25 23:01:52 UTC 2007

On Sat, 26 May 2007, Ralph Angenendt wrote:

> Dag Wieers wrote:
>> On Sat, 26 May 2007, Dag Wieers wrote:
>>> Yes, but they also need a design or at least some information on it. I
>>> haven't had the time, and will not have the time tomorrow. (doing some
>>> more errants for the company)
>>>
>>> Anyone want to pick this up and discuss with Lance ?
>>
>> I should stop doing mails in chronologic order :/
>> Please disregard any future incorrect emails :)
>
> I don't see us having "another" design, so we'll probably have to go
> with the ones we already had at Fosdem, except if someone really has a
> chance to go at those over the weekend. Sorry to say that, but I won't
> have the time, as I'm solidly booked.

I will be bringing 100 CentOS 5 printed dvd's and maybe some live cds ...

If we need more we will have to make them on the booth ...

We will ask a 10 euro donation for the dvd's

I dont remember what we had for fosdem - but geoff will have the artwork
stashed.

Cheers

Lance

--
uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.