[CentOS-promo] CentOS at Congreso de Software Libre, Bolivia

Hardy Beltran Monasterios hbm at hardy.com.bo
Wed Sep 26 02:49:26 UTC 2007

El mar, 25-09-2007 a las 07:12 +0200, Dag Wieers escribió:
> On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, Hardy Beltran Monasterios wrote:
>
> > Hi folks
>
> Hi Hardy !
>

> [...]

Hi Dag !

> I do not have your wiki login. If you could give me that I can give you
> write access to that page.
>
> 	http://wiki.centos.org/Events/CongresoNacionalDeSoftwareLibre/7

Great !,  my username is HardyBeltran

> > So, there is an existing presentation ?, to begin from there. I need
> > translate it to spanish.
>
> We do have a few presentations, but they are currently not all on the
> wiki. We also have an OpenOffice template you can use for making
> presentations. I now created a space for sharing these at:
>
> 	http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Presentations
>
> There are 2 persons you can contact to help you with your presentation
> because they did one themselves and have material: Ralph Angenendt and
> Karanbir Singh.

Thanks for the info. I will try to contact them.

> For LinuxWorld Netherlands in October, I need to make a Dutch presentation
> myself, so I'll be working on content too. We definitely need a master
> document in English that people can cherry-pick slides from and translate
> from there.

Yeah, I think is the best way to have standar information. So I will be
doing contributions via wiki.

> > By the way, I'm older CentOS user, from CentOS-3 days. I'm too an usual
> > contributor to centos-spanish maillist. And some times (when I have few
> > work) I help with translation work on the wiki.
>
> Welcome to the promo mailinglist :) Don't be afraid to ask for help or
> access to something, I am gladly helping you with whatever you need.

Thanks, you are ver kindly !

See you on the wiki, and lists too :-)

--
Hardy Beltran Monasterios
Consultor e Instructor GNU/Linux - LPIC-I