[CentOS-promo] FOSDEM 2008 Updates

Lance Davis lance at uklinux.net
Fri Feb 8 12:27:34 UTC 2008

On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, Dag Wieers wrote:

> On Fri, 8 Feb 2008, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>
>> Dag Wieers wrote:
>>> Promo stuff.
>>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>> We still have sufficient flyers from last year and I reordered business
>>> cards. If it is still feasible, it would be nice to have stickers

do you mean PC badges  or stickers ??

>>> Lance could have posters printed, but I think the only
>>> part missing is the design ! Who can do this ?
>>
>> Has anyone (except me) looked at the design John put in the Wiki?
>>
>> <http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/MarketingMaterial> - it looks much
>> better than what we had before.

Sorry - disagree - to me that poster is a mess.

And it is not the CentOS Logo !!

Please lets keep some corporate identity :)

I believe seanos from irc is already printing that poster :(

Regards
Lance

--
uklinux.net -
The ISP of choice for the discerning Linux user.