[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon: Information and Request

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Fri Jul 18 09:55:20 UTC 2008

Marcus Moeller schrieb:
> Hi all.
>

>>  If you give me your wiki login I can give you write access on the FrOSCon
>>>>
>>> My wiki account is MarcusMoeller. But my first question is: because Tim
>>> does
>>> not take part does not mean that the booth on FrOSCon is canceled?!
>>>
>> No, we only commit to a booth if we are certain we can keep it open
>> (usually that means 2 or 3 persons guarantee to be present). If only one
>> person commits to a booth, he needs to be there _all_ the time and that is
>> practically impossible (depending on the kind of event).
>

> Okay. I could definitly take part. It would be great if someone else could
> spend some time at the booth.

I usually try to spend as much time as possible at the booth and my
girlfriend is usually willing to help out as good as she can.

>>> I could also provide a Desktop PC and a TFT for presentation.  Maybe I can
>>> prepare some cool CentOS stickers.

A demo system never hurts. And I think every kind of giveaway is always
a good thing.

I could also provide a system - however, I still don't have a TFT and I
would rather not carry one of my CRTs around.

--
Solvention
Egermannstr. 6-8

Tel: +49 2226 158179-0