[CentOS-promo] Some thougts about the ToDo List

Daniel de Kok me at danieldk.org
Mon Jun 16 14:41:00 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 4:30 PM, wonderer <wonderer4711 at gmx.de> wrote:
> idea: build up a little spreadshirt shop (see
> http://www.spreadshirt.com/us/US/T-Shirt/Spreadshirt-1342/ ) and look how it
> goes. Selfmade shops  are expensive in  costs and time to administer it...

http://centos.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/

I think Lance runs this (at least, he posted this URL a while ago). It
could be advertised better ;).

>   * Provide a wiki page that contains paid-for support and services for
> CentOS

By CentOS, or by third parties? We are currently a non-profit project.

>   * Create a CentOS Weekly News that summarizes BLOG articles, events,
> progress, etc...

Hmm, I think this would have a lot of overlap with Planet CentOS. But
blog aggregation requires far less maintenance work ;). I am not sure
if this item is still relevant.

>   * Create and maintain pages about how to install CentOS on your laptop

Check :):
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Laptops

Take care,
Daniel