[CentOS-promo] Some thougts about the ToDo List

wonderer wonderer4711 at gmx.de
Mon Jun 16 15:42:48 UTC 2008

Hello,

I see different thoughts on how this could work. I have seen this in
other non-commercial projects. It is a wide area to talk about.
One thing is to promote CentOS with our work (spread the words, do PR
stuff, be gentle and speak with and over it, etc.) and the other thing
is to get/have other ideas.
I'm the opinion we should first build up some Promo stuff on ourself.
The second step could/should be commercial stuff.

The "problem" would be that many Community Users will think "why should
I pay for it? Then I can use RHEL." :-)