[CentOS-promo] [FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2009: Call for devrooms, stands and lightning talks

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Thu Nov 6 13:19:51 UTC 2008

Fabian Arrotin schrieb:
> Dear All ,
>
> Unfortunately z00dax will not be able to come this year and Dag doesn't
> want to lead the CentOS-promo sig anymore(at least temporary).
> So i'd be interested in knowing which people are interested to come at
> Fosdem 2009 and if a devroom is needed for the CentOS project (or only a
> booth)
> Can you asap say if you're willing to come/help/do something ?
> Same rule applies for the eventual presentations if a devroom is wanted.

As always, I can't say for sure if I can make it to Fosdem. However,
I'll to do my best (until now that was usually just enough)

I'm willing to man the booth and I could give a presentation if appreciated.
However, as the subjects I would talk about feel quite basic to me, I
usually step back for people with more interesting presentations :)

Regards,
Andreas

--
Solvention