[CentOS-promo] [FOSDEM] FOSDEM 2009: Call for devrooms, stands and lightning talks

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Nov 13 22:41:30 UTC 2008

Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> I'll create also a new Fosdem2009 page on the wiki when needed

If you create that page soon, I can create an event on facebook and also
send an announce to the 400 odd people subscribed to the CentOS group
there. Also, if there is a page to point at we can then start posting
that at other places too.

One thing on the agenda has been to come up with a list of places to
announce and howto do those announces for various things. from updates
to meetings to expo's to new releases. Maybe someone wants to kickstart
that process ?