[CentOS-promo] Rakuten Technology Conference 2008

TAIRA Hajime centos at pantora.net
Wed Nov 19 16:16:26 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am sorry that a reply is late. I have no time recently on a weekday.
Next weekend is three consecutive holidays in Japan.

I have to introduce the project briefly on the panel discussion.
I will create slides for this conference.

I plan to speak about following things.
- What's CentOS
- History of CentOS
- Product lifecycle of CentOS