[CentOS-promo] LinuxWorld Expo UK 2008

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Mon Sep 1 10:19:31 UTC 2008

>> Another problem is T-Dose. It is scheduled for the same weekend as
>> LinuxWorld and I feel we're not (yet) able to handle two events in
>> parallel.
>
> If we split into two groups, we should be ok to manage two events ?
Yeah, that's what I thought, too. However, for anything that's not
FOSDEM we're usually only a few people.
You need at least two people to run a booth and while this is probably
not an issue for LinuxWorld it might become one for T-Dose.

Maybe we should call for participants right now so we can decide which
events are possible.

> I've not been to anything since Fosdem'08 - so where should I look to
> see whats the 'usual stuff' that CentOS does at these events ?

What we had at FrOSCon was:
- a Presentation (Ralph or Dag should have these in different Languages)
running at the booth
- a Demo-System to try CentOS yourself
- DVD on Demand (we had issues burning them)
- Stickers as a giveaway

However, I guess as I wasn't attending LinuxTag somebody (Ralph? Dag?)
could probably add some more info.

--
Solvention
Egermannstr. 6-8