[CentOS-promo] IMPORTANT FrOSCon Notice-Cancellation

Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann ribalba at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 09:46:19 UTC 2009

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 1:17 PM, Tosh<toshlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/08/09 13:15, Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann wrote:
>>>
>>> k... nothing really new, that good. I can help out with it and if it is
>>> appreciated, I'll do the presentation together with Didi.
>>
>> Cool.
>>
>> Tosh: Can you mail us the source so we can add a few pics and discuss
>> it together.
>>
>> Cheers Didi
>>

>>> --
>>> Solvention
>>> Egermannstr. 6-8
>>> 53359 Rheinbach
>>>
>>> Tel: +49 2226 158179-0
>>> Fax: +49 2226 158179-9
>>>
>>> http://www.solvention.de
>>> mailto:info at solvention.de

> source is available on the wikipage as a tar.bz2 file
> http://wiki.centos.org/Events/FrOSCon2009
>
> Let me know if you have any problems or need any additional files

Cool will do. I will try and get someone to video tape it so you can
see what we have done with your baby [1].

P.S. The speaker has not changed on the froscon website. Is this in
progress? Or do you want to keep your name there and we will just turn
up?

Cheers Didi

[1] baby as in presentation :)