[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon / Floorplan and Coodination

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Mon Aug 17 14:52:03 UTC 2009

I recieved this year's floorplan yesterday[1]. As requested we've got
two tables and were placed next to the Fedora guys.

FrOSCon also noted that we may *not* distribute promotional stuff that
is affiliated to a company unless that company is a FrOSCon sponsor. I
don't think it is a problem for us, but please take note.

So far for the good news. The bad news is that we still have neither a
demo box nor a demo screen.
I can offer my workstation as a demo box, but I cannot bring a decent
screen...

Also, since I haven't heard anything concerning FrOSCon from from Dag
since February and due to his "I quit CentOS"-Statement, I'm a bit
unsure wether he'll join us or just leave us alone  :(

I'd like to have your mobile phone numbers if possible, so I can contact
you if that's required. I already have Dag's number and probably Didi's
(is 0171/810XXXX still correct?).
If you need to talk to me or have questions that need to be resolved
quickly, just call +49.173.7162022 (my mobile phone).

Marcus: I still don't have your number. You don't have to tell me, but
last year I would have informed you about our space constraints if I
just had your number...

It would be also nice to know when you plan to arrive, wether you'd like
a small meeting on Friday and wether you want me to fetch your passes
beforehand or not.

I'm really looking forward to see you at FrOSCon!

Regards,
Andreas

[1] not attached due to 40 KB limit on the list I'll make it smaller and
post it later on.
--
Solvention
Egermannstr. 6-8