[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon / Floorplan and Coodination

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Mon Aug 17 22:01:13 UTC 2009

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, Andreas Rogge wrote:

> Also, since I haven't heard anything concerning FrOSCon from from Dag
> since February and due to his "I quit CentOS"-Statement, I'm a bit
> unsure wether he'll join us or just leave us alone  :(

Andreas, I will not leave you alone ! :-)

In fact I will be quite busy doing the WiiPresent booth, handling all the
possible issues that arise. I have my presentation Saturday morning so I
won't have to work on it during FrOSCon like previous years ;-)

> It would be also nice to know when you plan to arrive, wether you'd like
> a small meeting on Friday and wether you want me to fetch your passes
> beforehand or not.

I'll arrive on Friday-afternoon, not sure yet when as I am carpooling.

I think it would be nice to do that, on the other hand I know I'll be
pretty preoccupied with making sure WiiPresent and the CentOS LiveCD we
will be using.

On the other hand, it's nice to say that at the booth ;-)