[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon / Floorplan and Coodination

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Thu Aug 20 23:19:12 UTC 2009

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, Andreas Rogge wrote:

> So far for the good news. The bad news is that we still have neither a
> demo box nor a demo screen.
> I can offer my workstation as a demo box, but I cannot bring a decent
> screen...

Andreas,

I will be bringing my screen and system to showcase the FrOSCon LiveCD
(based on CentOS). So we definitely have a story to tell.

Didi now has the money, discs, posters, flyers and stickers from earlier
conferences as I am no longer leading centos-promo. So make sure you bring
adhesive tape, flyerholders and other items that are needed for the
CentOS booth.

I will be there around 15h, but pretty busy with the LiveCD, WiiPresent
project and my own presentation. I also need to make reservations for the
hotel :-( After HAR2009 I thought I couldn't do worse... :)

Hope to see you there, text me if you are around.

Kind regards,