[CentOS-promo] [FrOSCon] Accomodation / Participation

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Thu Jul 23 19:02:02 UTC 2009

Hi Everybody,

we need to finalize the list of participants. If you just noticed that
you won't be there despite being listed on the Wiki-Page [1], please
remove yourself. If you're unlisted but want to help out, please add
yourself to the list.

FrOSCon also asks wether anyone wants a room for the night. AFAICT it is
the same hotel as last year.
For Friday and Saturday there are double-rooms, which are offered at the
competitive price of 25 Euro per person and night. As always, the number
of rooms is limited. First come, first served.

So please tell me wether you want a room and for which days. I can also
book the rooms for the speakers if that's appreciated.

Regards,
Andreas

[1] http://wiki.centos.org/Events/FrOSCon2009
--