[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag2009

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Wed Jun 3 23:54:39 UTC 2009

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009, Didi wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Christoph Maser <cmr at financial.com> wrote:
>> The wiki page http://wiki.centos.org/Events/LinuxTag2009 has a list of
>> things to bring. But who brings what? Maybe people could mark the items
>> they will bring so we see what is still missing.
>
> Normally Dag has a big box with all that stuff. Are you bringing it
> this time Dag? Maybe we could get some T-Shirts? Is it possible to
> post some?

It is unclear whether I will come. Brenda cannot take holidays and I don't
plan on driving 7h by myself, especially because I normally have to work
during that weekend. (If I am coming, I do need to work on Sunday)

I am seeing with Tim Verhoeven. If he is coming we would drive together
and then it is feasible, otherwise I don't know what we are going to do
with the gear :-/

BTW The flyers are 2.5 years old by now (and still current !! :p)