[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag2009

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Thu Jun 4 13:12:16 UTC 2009

Dag Wieers schrieb:
> On Thu, 4 Jun 2009, Ralph Angenendt wrote:
>

> I was told that the original Scribus files were stored on Gideon's
> computer and somehow were lost. And other people still had older versions.
>
> Who ordered the printed flyers we have now ?

I ordered them, but I had only a TIFF...

>> But I want new flyers anyway, *if* we have to print new ones.
>
> Yes, but I liked the design of the flyers we currently have. Not too big,
> thick paper, logo cut in two. We definitely could improve the wording and
> make a better message.
IIRC the flyers were designed for Fosdem 07, so they're older than 2
years.  I think it states "the next release will include Xen", but they
aren't really outdated - I guess we could even use them for another two
years.
Having said that, I'd like to say that we should probably delay the new
flyers until we eventually know what new features will go into CentOS 6
and write something about these.

> We still have enough flyers though :-)

Indeed.

--