[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag2009

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Mon Jun 8 12:28:31 UTC 2009

Christoph Maser wrote:
> Am Montag, den 08.06.2009, 12:57 +0200 schrieb Ralph Angenendt:
> > If there is *ANY* problem with that, I can also give out normal Entrance
> > passes, but you *CANNOT* enter the Messegelände with those on Tuesday.
>
> I will arrive at Berlin central station on tuesday 19h. I guess that is
> to late to pick up the passes?

I think they are open until 22:00 on Tuesday, they're infomails don't
say anything about that, though. I know they were open till much after
20:00 in the last two years.

Didi: How about you? When are you going to be there?

http://www.linuxtag.org/2009/dl/Halle_7.2A-MESSE.pdf
http://www.linuxtag.org/2009/dl/Halle_7.2B-MESSE.pdf

CentOS is in Hall 7.2A, booth 101b - no booth sharing this time (though
the Videolan guys were cool, send my greetings), and it looks to be
positioned a tad better than last year.

Regards,

Ralph