[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag organization

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Mon Jun 15 12:31:22 UTC 2009

Am Sonntag, den 14.06.2009, 18:03 +0200 schrieb Didi:
> Hey
>
> I just want to summarize the LinuxTag Promo:
>
> * I will be driving to Berlin on Saturday and stop by Dags place to
> pic up all the promo stuff (flyers and stuff).
> * Ralph you have to tell me when and where I can pick up the passes
> * We have to clarify who can bring what (Monitor etc..)?
> * When are people arriving?
> * What has to be done till then?
> * Maybe we could get some of those new shirts?
>
> Just get the communication going :)

As i said i will arrive tuesday 19h by train so i can not bring any
hardware besides a notebook. We can meet tuesday evening or early
wednesday morning. From LinuxTag 2007 i have a nice CentOS shirt.

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach