[CentOS-promo] LinuxTag2009

Christoph Maser cmr at financial.com
Mon Jun 22 10:19:53 UTC 2009

Am Montag, den 08.06.2009, 20:08 +0200 schrieb Didi:
> On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Ralph Angenendt<ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
> > Christoph Maser wrote:
> >>
> >> I will arrive at Berlin central station on tuesday 19h. I guess that is
> >> to late to pick up the passes?
> >
> > I think they are open until 22:00 on Tuesday, they're infomails don't
> > say anything about that, though. I know they were open till much after
> > 20:00 in the last two years.
> >
> > Didi: How about you? When are you going to be there?
>
> If no one else can make it I will be there :)

So, you will pick up the passes tomorrow, shall we meet tomorrow night
at the Messe or somewhere else? (I stay at a Hotel in  Charlottenburg)

Dag will you really _drive_ on tuesday evening or _arrive_?

financial.com AG

Management board/Vorstand: Dr. Steffen Boehnert (CEO/Vorsitzender) | Dr. Alexis Eisenhofer | Dr. Yann Samson | Matthias Wiederwach