[CentOS-promo] Froscon 2009

Dag Wieers dag at centos.org
Mon May 25 16:09:23 UTC 2009

On Mon, 25 May 2009, Didi wrote:

> On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 2:31 PM, Ralph Angenendt <ra+centos at br-online.de> wrote:
>> Tosh wrote:
>>
>> Call for Papers is over, it ended on 23.05.2009 (that's how I found
>> out).
>
> Is someone giving a talk on CentOS?

We have done already some CentOS talks in the past. I am not sure that
another presentation about CentOS makes sense (or even would still be
accepted).

Something related to CentOS would have been nice though, like "CentOS
Infrastructure: Lessons learned for setting up a centralized build farm"

Maybe next year ?