[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 2009 - Cleaning up the mess

Tosh toshlinux at gmail.com
Wed May 27 07:51:37 UTC 2009

Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 05/25/2009 05:26 PM, Dag Wieers wrote:
>> Can you add these to the Wiki once they are ready (or even during the
>> creation) ? It would definitely add interesting content for others to
>> reuse. And we could highlight them in the CentOS Newsletter.
>
> Also, I wonder what the cost of doing a Video recording of the
> presentations might be. And if we might be able to foot that bill. This
> content would be nice to have online.

Couldn't we just record the presentation using normal digital video
equipment and then put it online, I do not own a digital camcorder, but
I would suspect as long as you do not want to stream live, it just would
be record, convert and put online

--
Toshaan <toshlinux at gmail.com> - http://www.toshaan.be