[CentOS-promo] Fwd: [FOSDEM] News : Call For Stands

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Wed Oct 14 06:12:01 UTC 2009

Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann wrote:
> We should participate. Who wants to take care of this?
>
> Cheers Didi
> ----

<snip>

Hi Didi,

As Garry said, I had already created the Fosdem2010 page on the wiki.
We (Karanbir and I) have already exchange some mails with people from
Fedora as well (Max Spevack, Frederic Hornain). It seems that we can
register now for the booths/devrooms. Let me have a look (i don't know
why i didn't receive that mail from Fosdem team though)

I've already filled the web form for the stand request.

--
Fabian Arrotin
idea=`grep -i clue /dev/brain`