[CentOS-promo] New release of the Newsletter

Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann ribalba at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 02:53:45 UTC 2009

Hey

And it is this time of the month again when we are about to release a
new Newsletter (#0906).

Please could people start checking spelling and contribute their parts.

The deadline is the 19th of Oct as we don't want to release on a
Friday or the We.

If someone is interested in helping please contact me.

Thank you all for your help.

Cheers Didi

P.S.

This will be the last time we post anything on the promo list about
the Newsletter the official list is docs now as this seamed to be
where the most people want to see this stuff. If you disagree please
reply and we can keep promo the "official place"

----

My www page: www.ribalba.de
Email / Jabber: ribalba at gmail.com
Skype : ribalba