[CentOS-promo] Fwd: [FOSDEM] News : Call For Developer Rooms

Ralph Angenendt ralph.angenendt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 17:07:11 UTC 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 1:16 PM, Fabian Arrotin
<fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net> wrote:
> I've read the initial Fosdem mail regarding Devrooms and i don't
> understand clearly how they'll be organized for 2010 edition : no
> distribution/project devroom anymore but 'per topic' devrooms (for
> example packaging, code, etc, etc)
> I don't know how CentOS will fit in those definitions. I've at least
> already asked a stand/booth (see my previous mail) but don't know what
> to do for the devroom request :/

Here's how the Distribution Con is supposed to look like:

http://fosdem.org/2010/distrominiconf

And yes, I am not too sure either how we fit in some of those slots,
as we are a bit special in what we do.

Still: In my opinion we should try to participate in that, at least in
sessions where we might have a say.

Regards,

Ralph