[CentOS-promo] [CentOS-devel] 5.4 Artwork for t-shirts and posters?

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sat Sep 19 01:03:52 UTC 2009

On 09/19/2009 12:51 AM, Garry.Dale wrote:
> Yes, I have two quotes from local printers, but those are based upon
> some generic details (i.e. style and quality of shirt, number of
> colors in silkscreen, quantity ordered, etc.)  I will revise my search
> with 3 backs x 3 days in mind.  Obvioulsy, I will need to know sizes.
> I am an XL due to way too many Texas beer parties... :-)

http://www.arrfab.net/pics/albums/Fosdem2007/img_2638.jpg

these are the shirts we have normally had ( the last one of mine now has
started fading a bit due to over wear - I love wearing that to the DC! )

In the past, we had our names on there as well, perhaps we can just go
with the CentOS logo and name for now. Also, proper shirts > T-Shirts.
As Dag pointed out, were a distro for people who wear shirts.