[CentOS-promo] Latest Newsletter (1002).

Marcus Moeller mail at marcus-moeller.de
Sat Apr 3 20:49:15 UTC 2010

Hi all,

> Sorry for the delay but, two days later than intended, I have finally
> finished my polish of the current issue of the newsletter.
>
> I *think* I've now got it "sparkling".  :-)

I am not very happy with how this release has been pushed.
Proov-reading should be done in forehand, not afterwards.

I would also prefer if the articled are added on-time and not just
shortly before the release. In the past I have also used the
'template' for the upcoming version as scratchpad where I was working
on articles nearly 'live'.

Just my few cents.

Marcus