[CentOS-promo] [CentOS-docs] Newsletter status

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Thu Apr 29 00:13:52 UTC 2010

A quick update from me . . .

I've now given the new copy of CentOS Pulse its first overall polish.

Two things I'll mention:

(1) Marcus, your tip "runs off" the right hand edge of the screen.
Would you like to see if you can adjust it?

(2) My feline alter ego, burakkucat [1], hisses and spits whilst his
fur stands on end. Why? It seems that the wiki editing lock doesn't
actually work. Didi managed to make and save an edit whilst I was
still editing the page. :-x (That grumpy smilie -- there's an oxymoron
for you -- is aimed at the wiki editing lock mechanism, not Didi. ;-)
) And yes, before Ralph says anything, the lock hadn't timed out for
my session!

Alan.

[1] http://www.centos.toracat.org/ajb/burakkucat.jpg