[CentOS-promo] [FrOSCon2010] Staff announced / generic information

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Thu Aug 5 07:29:32 EDT 2010

Hello,

i just announced the booth stuff to FrOSCon. As every year you'll get
some kind of identity card.

Our booth is located just in between OpenSUSE and PostgreSQL, but our
fellow Fedora guys aren't too far away :)

I'd like to collect your mobile phone numbers - just to be sure. I have
contact info for Sarah and Didi, but not for Fabian and Chris.
My mobile phone number is +49 173 7162022, if you need assistance for
anything concerning FrOSCon, you can just call me.

Our address is:
Niederkasseler Str. 49
53859 Niederkassel
GERMANY
(N 50.820043° E 7.060526°)

You can park in front of the house. However, as we don't have a doorbell
yet (sigh!) make sure you carry a mobile phone with you.
If you get stuck just call me for directions.
A rough estimation on when you plan to arrive would probably help, too.

Concerning FrOSCon itself:
do we have the Promo-"Chest"? Do we still need anything? I currently do
not have any promo-stuff...

Regards,
Andreas