[CentOS-promo] CentOS Pulse #1006 - The August Newsletter.

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Aug 16 06:58:38 EDT 2010

On 08/15/2010 03:41 PM, Alan Bartlett wrote:
> Didi, our Editor in Chief, has asked me (in private) about the future
> of the Newsletter. My response was to suggest that it should be
> discussed here, with those who do their best, for each issue, with the
> paucity of submitted content.
>
> Comments / views / opinions are hereby solicited.

Is it a case of better defining the content that could / would go into
the newsletter, and then making contribution to the newsletter easier
for people ?

I guess what I'm trying to say is, why is there little contribution:

- because we have not defined the framework well enough
- because its hard for people to find out how to contribute
- Could it be that the content in the existing newsletter isnt what most
people are looking for ?

- KB