[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 2010 - planning details

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Thu Aug 19 04:06:34 EDT 2010

Am 18.08.2010 18:50, schrieb didi:
> Hey
>
> On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 11:10 AM, Dag Wieers<dag at wieers.com>  wrote:
>
> Nice
>
>> Yes, I had a seperate booth last year (next to CentOS) showing off
>> WiiPresent on CentOS. It allowed us to demonstrate CentOS on that same
>> machine as well as promote the tool (or provide assistance to interested
>> people).
>
> I think we will have a seperate table again this year? (Andreas ?)

Like last year we'll have two normal tables and a bar-table. The
bar-table can be dedicated to WiiPresent (or whatever) if desired.

However, I was wrong concerning our neighbours. We've been placed in the
"Distro-Corner" while Fedora was placed elsewhere...
The good part is that we're next to Gentoo and can just point to the
left if somebody asks for bleeding edge stuff. :)

Have a look at http://people.solvention.de/~arogge/Standplan.pdf our
Booth is Number 34 (near "Getränke 2", top right of the left square).

Regards,
Andreas