[CentOS-promo] FOSDEM 2010

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Sun Jan 31 18:43:20 UTC 2010

Chris Geldenhuis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Will there be a get together for CentOS attendees beforehand. If so
> please let me know when and where. I will be leaving Johannesburg on the
> 3rd Feb and will check my mail before going to the airport. I will be In
> Brussels from about lunch time on the 4th.
>
> Regards
>
> ChrisG

Actually everything is/should be written on the Fosdem 2010 wiki page
(http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Fosdem2010)
There is nothing scheduled (yet) for a dinner, as nobody answered my
mail about that.
On friday evening there is (as always for Fosdem event) the 'famous beer
event' : too much beer, too much people, not enough rooms to contain all
the attendees ;-)
Do we want to have something either on Friday or Sunday , or both ?

Fabian Arrotin
test -e /dev/human/brain || ( echo 1 > /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq ; echo c >
/proc/sysrq-trigger )