[CentOS-promo] Newsletter late this time

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Sun May 30 14:17:57 UTC 2010

On 30 May 2010 11:50, Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann <ribalba at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry for this late email, but I just had my final University exams
> and haven't even read my mail. I will try to get all the content into
> the Newsletter by the first and then proof reading and translation can
> be done. This has normally taken about a week, so once all that is
> done we can release.
>
> Is that ok with everyone?

That sounds reasonable to me. If it needs to be a late release, then so be it.

> Sorry again for the chaotic management of this.

Everybody has their priorities and voluntary work will get pushed
aside at times. You recently explained what your priorities would be
over these few months -- so if *I* can remember, surely others can
also do so? Hence no need to apologise. :-)

Alan.