[CentOS-promo] Distro talks for Fosdem 2012

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Dec 30 00:08:53 EST 2011

On 12/22/2011 10:55 AM, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> Well, I sent a proposal to the distro-miniconf list but nobody ever
> replied so I guess they didn't want it
> It was "round table" discussion for everything around QA . I now see
> that OpenSUSE will have a talk/presentation about QA.

I suspect the reason no one replied to your email is that most people
dont really do the sort of QA things we are working with at the moment -
and the OpenQA guys have an advantage : they did the exact same talk
last year as well.

Maybe propose a BoF session ?

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax