[CentOS-promo] Fosdem is approaching ! ...

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Tue Feb 1 15:06:51 EST 2011

Hey promo people !

Fosdem is this week-end and it seems some confirmed people didn't put
their name on the wiki page : http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Fosdem2011 :-)
Speaking about organization : do we want a dinner on Saturday evening ?
Promo box : normally IIRC Ralph will come with the promo box, even if
it's almost empty (just a few flyers left) : can you confirm ?
T-Shirts : Garry sent me a box full of CentOS shirts that we'll be able
to give
Power-plug : i'll bring one to be sure that your laptops will survive
out of 'battery mode' :-)
Blue tablecloth : normally is included in the promo box (Ralph , can you
confirm that too ? )
Roll-up : hmmmmmmmmmmm, see previous mails ....

See you on Friday evening at the Beer Event !

Fabian Arrotin