[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 2011 / August 20th/21st

Fabian Arrotin fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net
Fri Jul 22 10:41:01 EDT 2011

On 07/22/2011 04:33 PM, Andreas Rogge wrote:
> FrOSCon 2011 [1] is approching.
>
> On August 20th/21st the 6th FrOSCon will take place in St. Augustin,
> Germany. We have filed  a request for a booth. The booth is more or less
> confirmed (i.e. they confirmed a booth, but weren't sure wether or not
> they could provide the layout I requested).
>
> We still need people to man the booth.
> For now it is Sarah, Brian and me.
>
> Is there anyone else willing to help out?
> Brian and/or Didi, can you bring the rest of the Promo-Material from Berlin?
>
> I don't know wether or not FrOSCon is going to provide cheap hotel rooms
> this year.
> However, as last year Sarah and me offer you to stay at our place. We
> have two spare double-beds, air-beds, lots of space and free WiFi.
> Unlike last year we even have light switches, paperhangings and a real
> kitchen. :)
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

Hi Andreas,

I really enjoyed the FrOSCon 2010 experience (even without a 'real
kitchen' or missing 'light switches' ... ;-) ) but I'll not be able to
attend it this year : I'll be on vacation with the whole family and it
will not be possible to join you :-(

For all the others : FrOSCon is really cool, and surely the social event
on the Saturday evening/night : delicious BBQ outside and cool people to
meet.

Fabian