[CentOS-promo] FrOSCon 2012 / Booth Confirmed

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Thu Aug 16 09:04:27 EDT 2012

Am 06.08.2012 22:33, schrieb Ralph Angenendt:

> Don't know where I stay yet, though - company decides that. So I might
> need a ride on saturday morning for getting the stuff to the booth!

Sorry for the late response. I was really busy getting married last week :)

As long as you stay somewhere near the Event (in St.Augustin, Siegburg,
etc) we can probably arrange all transportation you need.

Will you need any assistance on Friday? I'm invited to another event on
Friday evening, but I'm willing to cancel that other appointment if
required.

Regards,
Andreas
--