[CentOS-promo] T Shirts Slogan + Design

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Wed Feb 1 13:03:03 EST 2012

On 01/31/2012 06:22 AM, Andreas Rogge wrote:
> We need Size M, I'm out of stock on these :)
I've put aside Mediums, Large and XL, with a couple of Small as
well...we should be ok on sizes and colours.

> btw. I got the "x86_64 Install / Live ComboDVD" done this weekend. Works
> like charm.
> I used the existing Install and Live-ISOs, merged them and rebuilt
> isolinux.cfg/bootx64.conf and the repo metadata.
> Do we do have to do formal QA on that?

we would need to - if there are any issues with it, were creating a
massive problem install base with no way to identify things.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax