[CentOS-promo] promo store

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Feb 20 14:19:57 EST 2012

hi Guys,

promo store at http://promo.centos.org/ is now online. All the remaining
T Shirts from our print run just before Fosdem are now online there.

There are a 178 TShirts in all with me; breakdown :

+ 100 Team CentOS
+ 100 Linux Ninja
- 46 taken to Fosdem 2012
- 4 to CentOS developers, contributors at CentOS Booth
+ 28 of the Classic Grey CentOS TShirts I had from last year

I've just announced the url in the main list, so I suspect it will be a
day or so before that stock is all gone! Will post details on what we
are left with in money terms, and we can look at either getting more
TShirts done ( submit new designs ? ) and/or stickers.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax