[CentOS-promo] T Shirts Slogan + Design

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Thu Jan 19 20:26:36 EST 2012

hi Guys,

On 01/18/2012 12:49 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> And/Or offer up some slogans that we could use / ideas that we could use
> for the TShirts ?

We had a bit of a community design session on irc earlier in the day
today and after many trial runs, we came to this as the final result :

http://www.karan.org/stuff/try14.png

which is still considered offensive or not-that-nice to people with a
.ja background/foreground.

You can see the iterations that we went through here:
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try1.png
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try2.png
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try2-green.png
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try3.png
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try4.png
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try5.png
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try6.png
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try7.png
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try8.png
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try9.png
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try9-green.png
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try10.png
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try11.png
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try12.png
http://www.karan.org/stuff/try13.png

The basic concept was that while we will still do some slightly more
classic and formal'ish TShirts, we can also do some of these more 'fun'
variety with a more subtle branding.

Thoughts ? Comments ? Alternative Ideas ?

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax