[CentOS-promo] T Shirts Slogan + Design

Andreas Rogge a.rogge at solvention.de
Tue Jan 31 01:22:27 EST 2012

Am 29.01.2012 02:07, schrieb Karanbir Singh:
> hi,
>
> I got the printed TShirts in today, there are 197 of them in total. But
> they are quite bulky to carry all - and I suspect pointless since we are
> unlikely to hand out so many at one event.
>
> Would 50 be reasonable ? I can manage that many in a large bag ( and yet
> not too large, so eurostar will let me bring it on board )

We need Size M, I'm out of stock on these :)
I don't think we're going to hand out 80 shirts. So feel free to bring
any amount you can carry *comfortably*.

btw. I got the "x86_64 Install / Live ComboDVD" done this weekend. Works
like charm.
I used the existing Install and Live-ISOs, merged them and rebuilt
isolinux.cfg/bootx64.conf and the repo metadata.
Do we do have to do formal QA on that?

Regards,
Andreas

--