[CentOS-promo] Recycling promo funds

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Sun Mar 4 21:03:30 EST 2012

hi,

so it cost us £1008 ( £840 + vat ) to get the last lot of 200 Tshirts
printed; there was no delivery since the guys who did the work turned
out to be close enough for me to drive over and collect.

We have nearly enough money for another run, should we go ahead and do
that with the same designs and colours / sizes ?

Robert Pinna has offered to come up with an alternative design as well,
so maybe we can wait on that for a bit.

Also, it would be nice to get some feedback from the people who got
these Tshirts about the quality of fabric etc and what they thought of
the over process / result so we can maybe get better.

One thing though is that it took a fair bit of time packaging, printing
labels and posting the stuff out. I don't mind doing it again, but will
enforce a 10 packages / day limit.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax