[CentOS-promo] More about T-Shirts

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Fri Nov 16 20:11:12 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

We usually hand out Tshirts at events against a certain fixed cost, this
tends to be $10 or Eur 10 or £10 depending on where the event is - with
that in mind, if we are unable to find sponsors for T-shirts at Fosdem,
I'd like to go ahead and get some done as long as we can recover the
base cost ( the plain white LinuxNinja or TeamCentOS ones were £5+VAT
each to have printed in the 250 quantity bracket ).

The question now is :
- how many do we need
- should we stick with those two designs ?
- what sizes

I've asked a friend to look into proposing a design as well, lets see
what we get from there.

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax